Izakaya Den Winner of the 2015 Mayor’s Design Award for Neighborhood Gem
Jordy Construction is proud to announce Izakaya Den was named a 2015 Mayor’s Design Award winner in the Neighborhood Gem category for projects that exemplify the unique character of their neighborhoods.
The awards, which were presented by Mayor Hancock on Oct. 29, have honored projects throughout the city for excellence in architecture, exterior design and place-making since 2005. The awards were presented to Denver homeowners, business owners, nonprofits, artists and others for their creative contributions to the public realm through innovative design.
This year, in an effort to recognize the special places that have helped make Denver’s neighborhoods what they are, the awards included, for the first time, the “Neighborhood Gem” category, honoring exterior design and public spaces that locals have recognized for contributing to and elevating their neighborhood’s unique character and charm.
Jordy Construction is proud to be a part of the Izakaya Den team along with Owner Toshi Kizaki of Hiro & CO. and Roth Sheppard Architects. Congratulations team!
- Jordy Construction Breaks Ground on New LoDo Project: SugarSquare: January 20, 2017
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Chapter President of the Year: July 27, 2016
- Jordy Sponsors 116th Annual Founder Banquet for the Veterans of Foreign Affairs: December 15, 2015
- Mayor Hancock announces 2015 Mayor’s Design Award Winners: October 29, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Engineer: October 13, 2015
- Jordy Construction and BOSS Architecture Bring New Look To Rioja for 10th Anniversary: February 20, 2015
- Rioja’s New Look!: February 12, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Manager: November 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction To Break Ground on Historic Littleton, Colo. Enhancement Project at Raccoon Creek: October 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Denver Chapter Estimator of the Year: May 20, 2014