Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Denver Chapter Estimator of the Year
May 20, 2014
Flynn also retaining presidency through 2015
At the American Society of Professional Estimators’ (ASPE) May 13 Denver chapter meeting, Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn, manager of pre-construction, was retained as chapter president for 2014 – 2015, and received the chapter’s 2013 – 2014 Estimator of the Year award.
“Estimator of the Year” is awarded annually to a Denver-area professional estimator who has contributed locally and nationally to the ASPE, the construction industry, and civic organizations, and who has demonstrated exceptional leadership in the field of professional estimators. Nominees must have at least ten years estimating experience.
“On top of a hugely productive year presiding over ASPE’s Denver chapter, I’m thrilled by this award,” said Flynn. “With the support of our chapter and Jordy Construction, I’ve been able to give back to ASPE, the industry, and our community and I look forward to another successful year of learning and growth for both myself and the chapter.” Flynn’s plans for the 2014-2015 year include growing membership, attracting a younger generation of estimators and continuing to fund local college scholarships.
Flynn was also elected by her chapter peers to retain the position of president for 2014-2015. As president, she has been successful in developing educational opportunities for chapter members, leading board meetings and representing the chapter at regional and national ASPE meetings, communicating regularly with the board and chapter members, and overseeing the organization’s website and annual fundraising events. ASPE’s Denver chapter has served construction estimators in Denver area since 1968 with education, fellowship, and opportunities for professional development.
Flynn currently serves as manager of pre-construction for Jordy Construction in Denver. Her responsibilities include producing bid packages, tracking subcontractor bids, verifying scope, estimates, drafting client proposals, narratives, and contracts. Her portfolio includes Bankers’ Bank of the West, Tramway, a nonprofit common area remodel, Fox Rothschild, and Karsh/Hagan office space remodel.
- Jordy Construction Breaks Ground on New LoDo Project: SugarSquare: January 20, 2017
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Chapter President of the Year: July 27, 2016
- Jordy Sponsors 116th Annual Founder Banquet for the Veterans of Foreign Affairs: December 15, 2015
- Mayor Hancock announces 2015 Mayor’s Design Award Winners: October 29, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Engineer: October 13, 2015
- Jordy Construction and BOSS Architecture Bring New Look To Rioja for 10th Anniversary: February 20, 2015
- Rioja’s New Look!: February 12, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Manager: November 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction To Break Ground on Historic Littleton, Colo. Enhancement Project at Raccoon Creek: October 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Denver Chapter Estimator of the Year: May 20, 2014