Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Chapter President of the Year
July 27, 2016
Jordy Construction Manager of Pre-Construction Stacie Flynn was awarded Chapter President of the Year by the American Society of Professional Estimators’ (ASPE). The award was presented on July 15 at the 2016 ASPE Annual Meeting and Estimators Summit in Tampa, Fla.
“The ASPE has been a vital resource throughout my career – from providing me with continuing education opportunities to connecting me with a fantastic network of fellow estimators who are committed to promoting the highest standards for our work,” said Flynn. “With the support of Jordy Construction, I’m proud to have been able to give back to ASPE, the industry and our community.”
Flynn has held the position pf ASPE Denver Chapter 5 president since 2013, in which time she has been successful in developing educational opportunities for chapter members and providing strategic leadership and representation for the organization. Flynn’s goals for the chapter include growing membership, attracting a younger generation of estimators and continuing to fund local college scholarships.
Flynn currently serves as manager of pre-construction for Jordy Construction in Denver. Her responsibilities with Jordy include producing bid packages, tracking subcontractor bids, verifying scope, estimates, drafting client proposals, narratives, and contracts. Her portfolio includes Bankers’ Bank of the West, Tramway, a nonprofit common area remodel, Fox Rothschild, and Karsh/Hagan office space remodel.
- Jordy Construction Breaks Ground on New LoDo Project: SugarSquare: January 20, 2017
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Chapter President of the Year: July 27, 2016
- Jordy Sponsors 116th Annual Founder Banquet for the Veterans of Foreign Affairs: December 15, 2015
- Mayor Hancock announces 2015 Mayor’s Design Award Winners: October 29, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Engineer: October 13, 2015
- Jordy Construction and BOSS Architecture Bring New Look To Rioja for 10th Anniversary: February 20, 2015
- Rioja’s New Look!: February 12, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Manager: November 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction To Break Ground on Historic Littleton, Colo. Enhancement Project at Raccoon Creek: October 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Denver Chapter Estimator of the Year: May 20, 2014