Jordy Construction Hires New Project Manager
November 3, 2014
Industry Expert Joseph Monteleone Joins Jordy Construction
DENVER (October 28, 2014) Jordy Construction has hired Joseph Monteleone as a project manager to support increased project demand and growth at the full-service construction management firm. Monteleone brings more than 10 years of experience working within the building construction and landscaping industries to his new role.
Prior to joining Jordy Construction, Joseph was the regional manager for Arborwell, Inc., a commercial tree care company in Hayward, California. There, he developed and executed all aspects of the Tree Moving Division, including sales, operations, writing, marketing, purchasing and planning. As leader of the new division, Joseph grew the business to $3.5 million in revenue over a two-year period.
“Jordy Construction has built a strong reputation for handling complex construction projects, and with Joseph’s experience executing projects on time and under budget, we’re confident he will hit the ground running on Jordy projects,” said Jordy President Sean Wardroup. “His approach is focused and structured. He sees the big picture and then expertly lays out the steps necessary to achieve a client’s goals.”
Monteleone is the latest addition to a growing Jordy Construction team. Over the last year, Jordy Construction has grown nearly 38 percent, due in large part to increased demand in the commercial, retail/restaurant, healthcare, and community contribution industries.
- Jordy Construction Breaks Ground on New LoDo Project: SugarSquare: January 20, 2017
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Chapter President of the Year: July 27, 2016
- Jordy Sponsors 116th Annual Founder Banquet for the Veterans of Foreign Affairs: December 15, 2015
- Mayor Hancock announces 2015 Mayor’s Design Award Winners: October 29, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Engineer: October 13, 2015
- Jordy Construction and BOSS Architecture Bring New Look To Rioja for 10th Anniversary: February 20, 2015
- Rioja’s New Look!: February 12, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Manager: November 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction To Break Ground on Historic Littleton, Colo. Enhancement Project at Raccoon Creek: October 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Denver Chapter Estimator of the Year: May 20, 2014