Jordy Construction Hires New Project Engineer
October 13, 2015
Jordy Construction Growth Continues with New Project Engineer Hire
DENVER (Sept. 14, 2015) – Jordy Construction recently added Jake Sprecher to the team as a senior project engineer. Sprecher is an accomplished project manager, estimator and project engineer with five years of industry experience. In his new role with Jordy, Sprecher will be responsible for estimating, developing specifications for and overseeing the technical aspects of Jordy Construction projects.
“Building a cohesive team is critical to a successful project in the construction industry in particular, and we at Jordy Construction are proud of the emphasis we place on finding the right people for our teams,” said Jordy Construction President Sean Wardroup. “Jake brings significant knowledge of the Colorado construction landscape along with a true talent for quickly identifying the technical needs of a project. We believe he’ll be a strong addition to the Jordy Construction team, and we look forward to introducing him to our clients.”
Prior to joining Jordy Construction, Sprecher worked as a senior project engineer for Brinkmann Constructors, where he managed proposals, estimates and conceptual development for industrial, commercial, food service, and retail projects ranging from $2.5 to $30 million. Before that, Sprecher spent time as a project manager and estimator for Woodruff Construction in Iowa, where he managed substantial projects in the municipal and educational industries.
- Jordy Construction Breaks Ground on New LoDo Project: SugarSquare: January 20, 2017
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Chapter President of the Year: July 27, 2016
- Jordy Sponsors 116th Annual Founder Banquet for the Veterans of Foreign Affairs: December 15, 2015
- Mayor Hancock announces 2015 Mayor’s Design Award Winners: October 29, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Engineer: October 13, 2015
- Jordy Construction and BOSS Architecture Bring New Look To Rioja for 10th Anniversary: February 20, 2015
- Rioja’s New Look!: February 12, 2015
- Jordy Construction Hires New Project Manager: November 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction To Break Ground on Historic Littleton, Colo. Enhancement Project at Raccoon Creek: October 3, 2014
- Jordy Construction’s Stacie Flynn Named ASPE Denver Chapter Estimator of the Year: May 20, 2014