- Bill O’Meara Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Account Manager: May 24, 2016
- Julia Owen Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Sales and Marketing Coordinator:
- Jordy Carter Furnishings Brings A Resort Feel to Healthcare With the Opening of St. Anthony North Health Campus in Westminster: June 22, 2015
- Jordy Carter Furnishings Promotes Lauren Moore to Director of Market Development and Hires Amanda Heberling as Office Manager: May 8, 2015
- Jordy Carter Furnishings Bolsters Healthcare Expertise with Hire of Sara Hendricks: December 29, 2014
- Emily Marsh Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Interior Designer: November 17, 2014
- Lauren Moore Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Office Manager: October 24, 2014
- New Office, New Furnishings Await Girl Scouts of Colorado in Four-Mile Move Across Denver: July 15, 2014
- Jordy Carter-Designed Office Space Generates Productivity and Employee Satisfaction for CMS Environmental Solutions: June 20, 2014
- Lisa Balthaser Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Project and Marketing Coordinator: April 15, 2014
Welcome back to Jordy Carter’s quarterly online newsletter. The intent of these communications is to keep you informed about things going on inside our company as well as in our industry generally – from celebrating successes to highlighting recent projects and service offerings to keeping you up on the latest furniture products hitting the market.
Jordy Carter News:
New Faces & Accomplishments
Jordy Carter is growing! Please join us in welcoming our newest colleague to the Jordy Carter team
Lisa Balthaser has joined the Jordy Carter team as a project and marketing coordinator. Lisa brings a 10-year background in client services in the restaurant, retail and construction industries. Her passion is creating a team-oriented, efficient and enjoyable workplace environment by supporting her colleagues’ projects and initiatives. As Jordy Carter Furnishings continues to grow its client base, partners and services, Lisa will coordinate project activities primarily for the sales and marketing teams. She will also be supporting the Accounting and Operations side of the company.
CMS Environmental Solutions
This month, the Jordy Carter team is proud to highlight the recent completion of CMS Environmental Solutions’ new office space.
Jordy Carter Furnishings was selected to turn the new Southwest Denver offices of CMS, a full-service Colorado environmental storm water compliance consulting company, into a rustic yet modern space that encourages employee productivity and motivation. As a Kimball Office Select Dealer, Jordy Carter brought this space to life by steering CMS toward the right combination of Kimball Office products that together showed off CMS’s individuality, kept their team organized, and accommodated their employees’ various work styles.
CMS decided on a mix of Kimball Office Priority, Perks, Scenario, Traxx, Footprint, and Definition products. Purposefully combining these complementary product lines allowed CMS to meet a variety of its objectives:
Organizing information and clearing clutter with Perks work tools.
Maximizing wall space and functionality with Traxx tiles
And most importantly, finding a furnishing solution for every kind of work environment, from private offices to open areas.
Even the office’s fixtures were designed with productivity in mind. ESI Ergonomic Solutions’ energy efficient and cost-effective task lights and computer monitor arms blend into any design setting and can be personalized for each employee’s work environment. The CMS staff tells us they look forward to coming to work every day in such a fresh, up-to-date, and dynamic work environment. The proof is in the pudding – they also tell us employees are coming in earlier or staying later, and CMS’s work productivity has gone up!
Xsede by Kimball Office
This quarter, the Jordy Carter team can’t get enough of Xsede by Kimball Office.
All About Xsede:
The modern workspace calls for a diverse environment that allows people to work multiple ways. By combining the openness of a bench with the visual privacy of a panel system, Xsede balances focus and collaboration by providing the freedom to develop the space you need.
Consciously using only the most necessary materials in the most efficient ways, the Xsede product is refined to provide a valuable economic solution. A minimalistic approach and common kit of parts keep Xsede simple and intuitive.
We love that with Xsede you can almost effortlessly create and construct your ideal workspace — from heads down focus to lively collaboration…and everything in between!