- Bill O’Meara Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Account Manager: May 24, 2016
- Julia Owen Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Sales and Marketing Coordinator:
- Jordy Carter Furnishings Brings A Resort Feel to Healthcare With the Opening of St. Anthony North Health Campus in Westminster: June 22, 2015
- Jordy Carter Furnishings Promotes Lauren Moore to Director of Market Development and Hires Amanda Heberling as Office Manager: May 8, 2015
- Jordy Carter Furnishings Bolsters Healthcare Expertise with Hire of Sara Hendricks: December 29, 2014
- Emily Marsh Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Interior Designer: November 17, 2014
- Lauren Moore Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Office Manager: October 24, 2014
- New Office, New Furnishings Await Girl Scouts of Colorado in Four-Mile Move Across Denver: July 15, 2014
- Jordy Carter-Designed Office Space Generates Productivity and Employee Satisfaction for CMS Environmental Solutions: June 20, 2014
- Lisa Balthaser Joins Jordy Carter Furnishings as Project and Marketing Coordinator: April 15, 2014
to Jordy Carter’s new quarterly online newsletter. This communication is intended to help keep you informed about things going on inside the company as well as in our industry generally – from celebrating successes to highlighting recent projects and service offerings to keeping up on the latest furniture products hitting the market.
Jordy Carter News:
New Faces & Accomplishments
Jordy Carter is growing! Not only are we adding to our staff, we are expanding our areas of expertise. Please join us in welcoming our new colleagues and celebrating the continuing education efforts of our Jordy Carter team.
Deborah Brownstein joined the Jordy Carter team as an account manager. Deborah’s key responsibility will be to ensure that Jordy Carter’s clients continue to receive the best service in the installation of their commercial furniture products, from concept to completion, by coordinating between Jordy Carter clients and the construction, design, and project management teams in charge of implementing their projects.
Shannon Parsons joined Jordy Carter Furnishings as Manager of Business Development. In this role, Shannon will be responsible for supporting the growth of new business for Jordy Carter and expanding industry reach.
Heather Pabst, senior interior designer at Jordy Carter Furnishings has recently earned her LEED AP Interior Design + Construction (LEED AP ID+C) accreditation. LEED, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is the US Green Building Council’s independent third-party accreditation system that measures and certifies the sustainability of buildings. Pabst’s LEED AP ID+C accreditation enhances Jordy Carter Furnishings’ leadership and offerings in the green building field.
Jordy Carter Events:
ACE Happy Hour
The team at Jordy Carter knows how to get things done… while having a little fun, and the recent event at ACE Ping-Pong Restaurant in Denver was no exception. Jordy Carter, in partnership with National Office Furniture, hosted a networking happy hour in February. The event brought together Jordy team members with clients, industry peers, and vendors. Attendees braved the cold weather for appetizers, drinks and some friendly ping-pong competition. Some good sports even donned Jordy Carter branded headbands (hey – ping pong is a workout!) Make sure to join us for our next networking happy hour on May 15 at ACE Ping-Pong Restaurant in Denver, details coming soon!
This month, the Jordy Carter team is proud to highlight the recent completion of Castle Rock Investments’ new office space.
Castle Rock Investments wanted a high-end, cohesive space with a sophisticated look and feel that would appeal to their investment clientele. While they loved the Kimball Definition furniture line, their budget didn’t allow for outfitting the entire space using the full Definition line. To accommodate both their vision and their budget, Jordy Carter recommended using Definition’s defining characteristics with Kimball’s Priority furniture line, which produced the same harmonious effect throughout the space. In the end, Jordy Carter accomplished the look and feel Castle Rock Investments was after, while ensuring their budget stayed intact. Mission accomplished!
Poly by Kimball Office
This quarter, the Jordy Carter team can’t get enough of Poly by Kimball Office.
All About Poly:
A 100 percent polyester mesh back and seat. The Poly mesh on the front of the seat features a tighter weave for additional support. The frame is black plastic with polished chrome legs that come standard with black plastic glides that can be used for ganging to adjacent chairs. Poly chairs can be stacked 30-high on the transport dolly or up to 10 high on the floor. Their compact stacking sled-base design supports versatility and easy mobility.
Poly is an eye-catching chair that is affordable, versatile and comfortable. Poly measures up to the Kimball Office tradition of fine craftsmanship and high quality.